Friday, June 22, 2007

मोसम की पहेली बारिश




Finally the south-west monsoon today reached Ahmedabad. Couple of days the sky was quite cloudy. The sun hardly showing himself from behind the black rainy clouds. As I was looking at the sky from the window were the black monsoon clouds had started to gather over to hit Ahmedabad.

And the whole natures play started at around 4.00clock with heavy thunders.
Well this time the first monsoon rains have really hit hard. I was stuck up in the traffic for 1 hour while going back to home at gandhinagar, 25km from my office. I saw water logging at several places.

Amdavadis eagerly waiting for rain got relief. But this first rain almost made it imposible to reach home on time as there was heavy traffic jam at almost all major traffic junctions.

Today I also got chance to take couple of snaps from my office balcony.

-----------------------------------------









AMDAVADIS enjoying AMERICAN MAKAI...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



RAIN STOOPED AND BIKES TOO..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------